PARISA does not charge customers for small (FedEx/UPS) or LTL (Freight) delivery on orders within the contiguous 48 states. Instead PARISA absorbs the actual outbound shipping costs (actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund of any/all returned merchandise). ‘Oversized Surcharge’ are excluded from our offer of free shipping, as they require an additional level of service.
PARISA offers a simple, no hassle return policy with no restocking fees! In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your item, you may return it to us following the below instructions:
1. Email a written notification for Return Authorization number (RA#) within 24 hours from delivery receipt. (All return items must be completely unassembled, unused and undamaged in their original condition and packaging, complete with all materials in order to receive full refund).
2. Once you are provided with an RA#, you will be responsible for shipping the item back to us. All returns must be received at our warehouse within 7 days from the date the RA# was issued to you.
3. Once your returned item has been received, inspected, and deemed to be in original condition, you will be refunded the full amount reflected on your order, minus the actual outbound freight costs PARISA absorbed, even if it qualified for Free Shipping. If any returned item is returned to us with shipping damage, it is the customer’s responsibility to file a freight claim and seek reimbursement from the carrier.
4. You are responsible for inspecting your item upon delivery. In the rare case where item is damaged or defected, we request that you notify and email us photographs of the damaged product within 24hours so that we can address and correct the situation by sending out a replacement. If you do not wish to receive a replacement you will be responsible for returning the item and a 15% handling fee.
5. Sale and floor sample items are final sale and not returnable.
6. Failure to notify PARISA within Return Policy guidelines will result in loss of credit.
1. If an item is not in stock or is not available to ship within 7 days (some of our products have a longer lead time), you will be contacted via email or phone within 48 hours for an option to cancel the order and receive full refund or to agree to proceed. If we do not hear back from you within 48 hours we will proceed with the order. For items that are in stock you should receive them within 1 to 2 weeks.
2. Because most of our items ship or go into production within a few days, we can only accept cancellations within 24 hours from when your order was placed. If an item has already shipped within this 24hour period, you will be responsible for paying shipping back to the manufacturer and a restocking fee. All cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
3. Custom orders must be cancelled within 72 hours if applicable